Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So hard.. but so wonderful...

I love being pregnant and I missed it when I wasn't.

But why does it have to be so hard? I'm 20 weeks & 2 days.. and still so exhausted and nausea's. I've been hospitalised several times with hyperemesis and dehydration.. and ended up in a very dangerous situation because of it, that really put my life at risk. I just wish I was able to enjoy being pregnant more.. but instead, although I love feeling my little one move within my belly (etc), I constantly find myself wishing it was time to give birth so I would feel somewhat normal again. Rather than "I'm halfway.. yay!".. I feel like "I'm only halfway"... like every day just drags by and the clock purposely ticks very slowly to get to the end of each day.


~MotherHearted

2 comments:

  1. I so know how you feel! Except with me it isn't just my health.... I just have difficulty being pregnant for whatever reason. After about 12 weeks I feel fine, but because of other complications I still count down the milestones. Hang in there! You've already made it so far!

    ReplyDelete