Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My little family is now complete...



I would LOVE to have a few children... but because my pregnancies are always so difficult and put my life at risk, I don't think having more is going to be an option after this one...

I never thought I'd say this, as I come from a family of 10 children and always wanted 4 with the option of 5..

But...
Our family is now complete.

However, saying that, it still saddens me that my choice of having more children is not really a choice I have. My health doesn't reflect my desires.. and it would be so unfair on the child/ren that I already have.


~MotherHearted




2 comments:

  1. We have had to make the same decision for the same reasons. In fact this fourth wasn't even in our plan. (So you never know what God will throw atcha! ;)

    Praying for big healthy babies for both of us!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean! We aren't sure if we are going to do anything drastic, at this stage- but some form of birth control will have to be put in place for at least half a dozen years or more.

    Children are a gift from God. I am so grateful for the 2 HE has given us. But my body just can't take any more.. now, at least.

    If God healed me and I was able to ENJOY my pregnancies.. without risking my life and not being able to be there for the children that I already do have.. then by all means, I'll have another!

    And definitely praying for the same.. especially for you, dear girl. Now REST!!

    ReplyDelete