Monday, April 19, 2010

Just the beginning...

This is my first post. I have been encouraged to start a blog for some time. I think it is now that time....

I am a 26, brown haired, green eyed girl. I am a wife & mother.. the two greatest things I could ever imagine to be. I love my little family with every breath of my being. They are my greatest joy.

I'm goofy at times, but am tenderhearted. I am learning to trust God in everything... I'm sure he considers me a slow learner.

†~♥~†

I have been married for 5 years on August the 22nd to a man whom I love dearly and consider my best friend. I am Australian.. my husband American. We live in Australia, yet still haven't found our 'home'. We don't quite know where we belong....

My husband & I have been through a long tedious journey, but life isn't supposed to be easy. In this journey, we have also begun to discover ourselves and who we are in Christ and each other. We have lost.. we have found.. we have broken.. we have mended.

†~♥~†

My beautiful son arrived in this world at 8.45pm on Monday, July 23rd, 2007 (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia).
In future posts, I will talk further about the journey. He is my miracle boy.

I should've started this blog a week ago, when I was going to! Then I would've captured the news of the little one growing within my belly..... I found out on Thursday 15th of April. I am overwhelmed at the joy & fear that this has brought me. We have been trying for nearly 2 years to conceive.. and it finally happened.. in the one moment in time that we were trying NOT to conceive.

God is funny like that.

JOY - This beautiful unborn child has been entrusted to me to take care of and protect.. to nurture and grow.
FEAR - for the unknown.. of not being able to provide.. not having a home.

I have felt the pain of an early miscarriage. And I have had a pregnancy that doctor's didn't think would make it past even the first trimester.. that one resulting in the birth of my little man. I have a lot of cysts on my ovaries (told many different things, inc Polycystic ovaries and endometriosis) and found it very difficult to conceive.. but through God's grace I have another little one being formed in my womb (without intervention)! With all praise to God.

†~♥~†

We have recently had to move back into my mothers house because of financial reasons. If you knew my family, you'd understand why this isn't in the least-bit easy. It has been tough, but at least we have a roof over our head. I am grateful. But now that I am pregnant, I am trying desperately to find a way out of here with my husband, little boy and unborn blessing. My son was excited to be staying at "Nana's housth", but the novelty has worn off and now he keeps asking me to go to "our housth, mummy". I know he needs to be out of here.. as we all do.

So I'm praying for a lead into the right direction. Where are we to go? Stay in Brisbane? Move to Sunshine Coast? Victoria? Tasmania? ..America?? I don't know. We have no money and can barely put food on the table as it is.. but we need to get out of here. My husband works so hard and is not recognised for his efforts. It brings him down and deeply discourages him. Every man wants to be able to provide a comfortable life for his family. No man wants to feel like a failure. Where does our future lie? God what do you want from us? Where do you want us?? I am lost.. find me.

I cling to the verse: Psalm 31:1-3
"In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defense to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me."

†~♥~†

So here is the beginning of my blog... and the beginning of a new journey.. from a Mothers Heart.

~Motherhearted

No comments:

Post a Comment